Sunday, August 13, 2006

Message sent by Fidel Castro to the Cuban people



Dear countrymen and friends of Cuba and the rest of the world: Today is already day 13 and I have arrived to the 80 years of age. To say that the objective stability has improved considerably is not to invent a lie. To affirm that the period of recovery will last few days and that it doesn't already exist risk some, it would be absolutely incorrect. I suggest to all optimistic being, and at the same time to be always ready to face any adverse news. To the Cuban people, infinite gratitude for their affectionate support. The country goes and it will continue going perfectly well. To my fight friends, eternal glory to resist and to overcome to the empire, demonstrating that a better world is possible. Today, August 13, I feel very happy. To all those that wanted my health, I promise them that I will fight for her. taken of Juventud Rebelde.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home